Contains: 1 Ceramic Neti Pot 1 Neti Pot Salt 10 oz Jar 1 Neti Wash Plus 2 oz
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants.
- Remove excess mucus...naturally.
Complete Sinus Cleansing System
it's easy! no fuss! simple!
The Neti Pot is easy to use, and with a properly mixed saline solution, it feels
soothing and comfortable. Here's a quick summary of how to use your Neti Pot
(Detailed instructions are included in the package):
1. Prepare the saline solution: mix a heaping 1/4 teaspoon of Neti Pot Salt in
the Neti Pot with 8 ounces of warm water. Then add one dropperful of Neti wash
2. Turn your head to one side over the sink, keeping the forehead slightly
higher than the chin.
3. Gently insert the spout in the upper nostril so it forms a seal. Raise the
Neti Pot so the saline solution flows our the the lower nostril.
4. When the Neti Pot is empty, face the sink and exhale vigorously.
5. Refill the Neti Pot and repeat on the other side.
Neti Pot - Our bestselling ceramic Neti Pot makes nasal irrigation easy and
comfortable. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the
perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with
lead-free ceramic and glaze.
Neti Pot Salt - Perfect for use with the nasal wash system, Neti Pot Salt is
99.99% USP grade salt, the highest purity salt commercially available. It is
non-iodized and contains no additives or anti-caking agents. Use a heaping 1/4
teaspoon per Neti Pot use. 10oz refillable jar with measuring spoon.
Neti Wash Plus - Contains zinc and herbal extracts that add anti-micorbial and
anti-viral support to your nasal wash. Zinc helps to tone and astringe the nasal
passages reducing excess mucus and promoting clear, healthy sinuses. Studies
show that zinc can shorten the duration of a cold.
Ingredients: Zinc acetate hihydrate (U.S.P.), Goldenseal root (Hydrastis
canadensis)*, Phellodendron bark (Phellodendron chinense)*, Coptis root (Coptis
chinense)*, Barberry root bark (Berberis vulgaris)*, Grapefruit seed extract,
vegetable glycerin and distilled, ozonated micorfiltered water.
*Alcohol free extract
what's a nasal wash used for?
A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth. Use it anytime to:
- Wake up, clear the nostrils, and start the day breathing freely.
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal passages of soot, dust, smoke, or other irritants.
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
- Dissolve mucus build-up in dry climates or in heated or air-conditioned rooms.
- Improve the flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
Remember, a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with
chronic inflamation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat
disorders should seek medical attention.